Friday, February 5, 2010

Taking A Look

Hello to everyone! Thank you for stopping by. :)

Here is my world of images! I have in the last few years
developed a fun hobby of photography. I love to take pictures
of everything! Here is where I'll post some of my better
pictures. :)

For my first entry I will post just a few pictures to
give you an idea of my style and such.
So here you go!






I have also put together some sample things for you to see that will give you peices
of some of my flower and little creatures. :)



So I hope you enjoyed those and have kinda gotten an idea of what I do. :)
Keep stopping by to see more photos that will be coming!
Thanks!
Sheilla Kiwi
Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use any language or anything inapropriate in your comments-Thank you! :)